The Commission on Parliamentary Reform was launched by the Presiding Officer of the Scottish Government in October 2016.
The remit of the Commission is to consider how the Scottish Parliament:
- Can increase its engagement with wider society and involve the public;
- Can clarify its identity, as distinct from the Scottish Government; and
- Can be assured that it has the rights ‘checks and balances’ to enable effective conduct of parliamentary business
The Commission wants to hear your views about how the Scottish Parliament is performing in these areas.
It plans to engage with people across Scotland in a number of ways. As part of its engagement activities, the Commission is launching a call for written views on a number of questions. You do not need to respond to every question and can focus your comments on the one part of the Commission’s remit if you wish. All written views received will help to inform the Commission before it considers its conclusions and recommendations.
How To Tell Us What You Think
To respond to this survey, you can do the following:
- Answer the questions in the document below (available in alternative formats)
- Answer the questions in the online survey link below
You can email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Scottish Disability Equality Forum
Office 2/4, The e-Centre, Cooperage Way
Alloa, FK10 3LP