Closing date: Sunday 19 March 2017
About this survey
Some parts of the social security (‘welfare’ / ‘benefits’) system are being changed. This means the Scottish Government will be responsible for some social security benefits. The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE) has been asked by the Scottish Government to help them. They have identified that you may be able to help.
The ALLIANCE want to know what you think about the assessment process for social security. This is the process that decides if someone is entitled to receive social security payments. They want to know what you think works now and what will work in the future when the system changes.
The Scottish Government have asked the ALLIANCE to help them hear from people that don’t normally get a chance to give their views. This includes:
- Living in rural and remote areas of Scotland
- Asylum seekers and refugees
- Having lived experience of homelessness
- Living with sensory impairment/multiple conditions
- Having lived experience of mental health problems
- Being a member of the BME community
- Being a member of the Gypsy/Traveller community
This survey is anonymous. We need to ask some questions so we can make sure we get a mix of respondents.