A message from Police Scotland about their public consultation survey “Your view counts”.
The Police Scotland public consultation survey “Your view counts” has been live since April 2016. This is the first time Police Scotland’s public consultation is digital and represents a new way us conversing with key stakeholders and communities.
This new process increased access and engagement with the communities we serve. We value the views of everyone from all background whether you live or work in the community.
Police Scotland will monitor responses all year round and will publish quarterly information on our website.
Analysis of survey results together with information from a number of other sources will help inform national and local policing plans.
The consultation process is not about comparing divisions or years it is to ensure our priorities take account of public views.
- Public consultation is for you to tell us what is important to you in your community
- Your opinion is valued – we need your opinion to help inform our policing priorities and service delivery
- Police Scotland is committed to listening to your views
- Survey is available 24/7 via our website and only takes a few minutes to complete scotland.police.uk/yourviewcounts
- Results are published on our website