Your Say on Disability – Promotional Toolkit
The full Your Say on Disability promotional toolkit is available here, including social media sharing functions, banners, and other materials to promote Your Say on Disability in your network.
Your Say on Disability Logos
Please post the Your Say on Disability Logo on your website or use as your email signature.
We recommend applying alternative text to the images to ensure accessibility. Should you require a different size, please contact us.
Publish this article in your newsletters and websites.
Title: Have Your Say on Disability!
The Your Say on Disability website is a place for you to tell us your views on disability issues in Scotland. This website provides the opportunity for disabled people to help shape Scotland’s future in accessibility and equality.
As someone with lived experience of – or representing someone with – a disability, we would like you to tell us what you feel is working and what needs to change in Scotland, by completing our surveys. Our surveys are on current policy consultations and are available in alternative formats.
The Weekly Poll will allow you to have your say on a number of different topics affecting disabled people in Scotland. The poll is a simple yes/no question which is published each week, along with the opportunity to leave a comment on the chosen topic.
This year we launched our official YouTube channel! To start things off, we uploaded eight BSL videos that have been translated from our Weekly Poll questions.
What happens to my comments
- Your comments will be passed on in full to those who have requested the survey, making sure that your views really are counted.
- Your responses are anonymous unless you wish to provide your details.
- The Scottish Government and other bodies want to know what is working, what is not and what needs to happen to improve life for Scottish disabled people, so your comments can really make a difference!
Have Your Say on Disability Today! www.yoursayondisability.scot
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
About Disability Equality Scotland
- We are a national organisation working to achieve full access and inclusion for every disabled person in Scotland.
- We want disabled people to live as independently as they can.
- We want disabled people to have the same opportunities as everyone else.
- We want disabled people to live a life of dignity and respect.
- We work on behalf of everyone who has any type of impairment. We also work with disability organisations and groups who share our beliefs.
- We are the umbrella organisation for all disability Access Panels in Scotland, providing them with support and guidance to improve the lives of disabled people at a local level throughout Scotland.
- We are membership led. If you are an individual or an organisation, you can join our membership for FREE and help to further our aims.
A better life for disabled people.
Achieving full Access and Inclusion for disabled people in Scotland.
Key Messages (Tweet or post on Facebook)
- Have Your Say on Disability yoursayondisability.scot